We also take our social and moral responsibilities seriously, and continually look to reduce our impact
on the environment. Here are some of the key features confirming our culture:
- £2 million relocation, January 2005.
- £4 million investment in printing technology over five years.
- Proactively building a total quality culture around the ethics of PAS 75.
- Committed customer care policy.
- Open management culture which complies with the Investors in People standards.
- Committed and active member of the BPIF (British Printing Industries Federation).
- Committed and active member of IPPSA